Islam Is Not A 'Religion Of Peace'
Study Proves Islam Is Not A 'Religion Of Peace'
One third of young Muslims in France think that terrorism is “acceptable” a new study has found, with the full report being delayed until after the election because it is not “politically correct.”
Findings of the study, which canvassed the opinions of 6828 high school students after the 2015 Paris attacks, were presented at a press conference in the French capital by researchers Olivier Galland and Anne Muxel.
The results are disturbing, but not surprising given attitudes amongst Muslims living in European countries:
- A young Muslim is four times more likely to adhere to radical beliefs than a Christian.
- 33% of Muslim students consider it “acceptable” to “participate in violent actions for his ideas.” In other words, a third are sympathetic towards terrorism.
- 20% of Muslim students agreed with the statement that it was “acceptable to stand up for your religion with weapons.”
- 24% of those surveyed refused to fully condemn the Charlie Hebdo killings.
- 21% of those surveyed refused to fully condemn the Bataclan theater massacre during which 89 people were killed as part of the wider November 13 Paris attack that claimed 130 lives.
It is worth emphasizing that the percentage of young Muslims who refused to condemn Charlie Hebdo and the November 13 massacre are likely to be much higher than the numbers listed above given that those results are representative of the entire sample, and Muslims make up just 25% of the sample. Read the full story...
- New Age
- World Religion
- Seventh-Day Adventists (SDA)
- Jehovah’s Witnesses
- King James Bible
- Church VS State